Comment on page
Find out how it all started for RealFevr
- The fantasy football platform was RealFevr's first product, and originated from a simple Excel file created by a group of friends who were passionate about football and technology. The initial focus was placed on the premise that fantasy leagues were only correctly explored in the USA, and that the concept could be adapted to reach a global scale;
- The goal of revolutionizing the fantasy leagues market was secured both nationally and internationally, as the fantasy football app quickly reached more than 2.5M downloads and more than 1M registered users;
- With the arrival of the current CEO Fred Antunes (who is also the founder and former president of the Portuguese Blockchain and Cryptocurrencies Association, and who started buying and mining Bitcoin in 2014) RealFevr entered the global market of Web3 by creating the first ever official football video NFT marketplace, backed by official licenses.
Our Web3 journey started in early 2021 and since then we have accomplished (among many other achievements) the following:
- Launched our own token ($FEVR)
- Developed and released the first football video NFT marketplace in the world (now multi-sports)
- Established official partnerships with organizations such as Liga Portugal, Portuguese Football Federation (FPF), Torino FC, Beach Soccer Worldwide (BSWW) and Royal Spanish Football Federation (RFEF)
- Signed 2 world-class athletes as official global ambassadors (Bruno Fernandes and Madjer)
- Raised two investment rounds
- Expanded the team contrarily to actual industry tendencies
- Sold out over 145,000 NFT packs
- Established several other extremely important relationships with a vast number of web2 and Web3 companies and organizations
- Surpassed 1 million smart-contract transactions on the BNB Chain blockchain
- Developed and launched our first Web3 game, a strategy football trading moments game called FEVR Battle Arena.