Comment on page
Investment rounds and IDO
In May 2021, RealFevr announced a €2.2M investment round, counting on the participation of the Portuguese VC Shilling Capital Partners, the rightsholder SportMultimédia, the international VC’s Moonrock Capital and Morningstar Ventures, and several private investors ranging from different countries (which included Portugal, Turkey, USA and Australia). The round was raised by the company and completed in under 22 days. The intent behind this investment was to expand the business to reach international levels, to develop the Web3 infrastructure, to reinforce the team and to acquire new digital rights.
Later in June of the same year, the Initial DEX Offering (IDO) for our token $FEVR on Polkstarter (BNB Chain) sold out in just 2 minutes and $FEVR was listed instantaneously on Pancakeswap, in which liquidity is locked for 3 years. Moreover, 9 hours after the IDO, $FEVR was listed on Gate.io and 24 hours later, on Coinmarketcap, Coingecko and DappRadar.
- An IDO is a crowdfunding initiative in which projects launch their native token through a decentralized exchange (DEX).
Second Raise In the Summer of 2022, RealFver raised €10 Million as part of a funding round led by ADvantage, with the participation of Semapa Next, Shilling Capital Partners, APEX Capital, and the professional football player Sérgio Oliveira.
In a period where many projects struggled to stay alive, we stood taller and stronger than ever, prepared for the years to come. This time, the funds were raised to develop the following areas:
- Team Growth: to hire new talent and considerably expand the team;
- Acquisition of more sports intellectual property rights: this is the intrinsic value of digital collectibles. With this raise, we had the doors fully open to negotiating at an even higher level than before;
- Marketing campaigns and brand activations: to launch more marketing initiatives and physical and digital brand activations with present and future Web2 and Web3 partners;
- Game development and overall ecosystem growth: to increase our investment in product research and development. Maintaining our rigor and quality standards while operating with a larger team and more capital, we are now able to deliver more and better, in every single vertical of our project.